Instructions for using of expanders - For your reference only
How to Use the Expander ( Instruction):

It is very easy to use, there is no manual at all. Here's some of the simple instruction that I drafted for your reference:

1) The plods are optional, you may or may not want to insert it with the expander
* just a note if you expand too much together with the plods, you shoes might leave the mark on, so do not over expand it*

2) Just insert the shoe expander into your shoes. Turn the metal "L" clockwise until desired. 
To remove just turn it anti-clockwise direction to close the expander and remove from the shoes.

3) This is optional if you do not want to expand the length.To expand the lenght of your shoes you have to turn the black color knob clockwise  like how you turn a water tap.(same thing to remove just turn anti clockwise).

4) The longer you leave the expander in the shoes, the more it will stretch and the more permanent the result will be. **Note: please make it a point to check as and when to see if the expansion fits well otherwise overexpansion of your shoes is irreversible.**

Info
Hi, I am Claire, During my recent trip to Taiwan, I discovered this affordable shoe-expander. They work better than I have expected and I decided to bring them into Singapore. I have direct contact with the supplier and ordered a lot to bring down the cost. Unlike other blog sites or Spree you may have visited, you don't have to pre-order, because I have ready-stock ( Large and Small).

Email me if you need help. My email is shoeexpander[at]gmail.com I have a full time job and won't be able to do meet-up collection or entertain to call inquiries. (That's why my goods are such bargains !!)

All Confirmed orders will be mailed out within /at least between 2-3 working days.
Tagboard
Please leave your enquiry here or email to me @ shoeexpander[at]gmail.com
Email me all your enquiries as I had removed the cbox which is full of spam.
Terms & Conditions- PLS READ

Strictly No meetups or Self-collection. Pls do not ask again.

Strictly By Post(Singpost) Either Reg.Mail or Normal Mail. Return add will be provided at the back of parcel. I will not be responsible for any lost mail.

Item will be wrapped up in bubblewrap to prevent any hard knocks and breakage during delivery.

Item is strictly non-exchangeable / non refundable/ no warranty/ no guarantee/ •STRICTLY NO RETURNS OR REFUND UPON PURCHASE

We do not guarantee the color of the shoe expander. There is no identical same wood. All wood colors and patterns varies for all the expanders. Colors of woods may differ between the pieces. No exchange to be done for the color differences and wood lines.

Wood Grains Color difference/ Wood lines are all not considered as defect/ They are natural and cannot be controlled. In transistion of mailing , knockages will not be considered as defect , Item working perfectly well with a small dent or lines are not considered defect
I AM NOT responsible if you over-stretch your shoes/ or spoil your shoes in the event of expanding. You expand at your own risk

**If you over expand your expander and spoiled it, I am not responsible for it. Refunds & Exchange WILL NOT BE entertained.

Exchange will not be allowed should the item is caused by negligent/accident/mishandling of the product.

I do not provide any repair services.

To purchase from me you deem to read and agree with my T&Cs stated . Thank You very much :)
♥ Return to HOME page

♥ Instructions for Expander

PLEASE OPT FOR REG.MAIL for a safer option. For Every 100 mail there is an average of 1 lost mail